100BASE-T1 MediaConverter NXP
The 100BASE-T1 MediaConverter NXP establishes one direct point-to-point conversion between automotive ECU’s using 100BASE-T1 and any standard Fast Ethernet device with RJ-45 connector.
No packets are stored or modified. It uses the NXP TJA1100_MRA4 Phy.
100BASE-T1 MediaConverter NXP is the ideal solution for working quickly and efficiently with the new 100BASE-T1 technology.
- Converts 100BASE-T1 100 MBit/s Fullduplex 1 x unshielded Twisted Pair to Fast Ethernet 100BASETX Full Duplex 2 x shielded or unshielded Twisted Pair .
- Master / Slave configuration
- HalfOut / FullOut configuration
- Power requirement: 8 to 16 Volt DC, Power consumption: 2 Watt
- Massive stainless steel housing
- Status LEDs
- Configuration DIP switches
- Automotive MQS connector included (Power, 100BASE-T1)
- Standard Ethernet RJ45 connector
- Size: 92 x 63 x 28 mm