The 1000BASE-T1 SPY mini is the first device to allow the direct capture of 1000BASE-T1 (Automotive Gigabit Ethernet) traffic with optional timestamping with 40 ns resolution to Standard Gigabit Ethernet.
A clock synchronization with the 100BASE-T1 SPY 12 port is provided via internal 802.1AS implementation.
In logging mode the data Frames can be enhanced with additional information: the exact timestamp with 0.04 µs resolution and the bus port the data was originally received on. All data can be recorded on a PC or datalogger for detailed ofﬂine analysis.
Different SPY modes are allowed:
- Copying each direction of 1000BASE-T1 Trafﬁc to one independent RJ45 interface
- Allowing copy of both directions of 1000BASE-T1 Trafﬁc to only one RJ45 interface, assuming less than 500Mbps trafﬁc bandwidth in each direction.
Optionally other Use-Cases as Dual Media Converter or Frame Generator are also available.
- 2 x 1000BASE-T1 Ports
- Samples data frames directly without inﬂuencing the original network.
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Power requirements: 12 Volt DC Nominal (8-16 Volts), 4 to 7 Watt
- 6x 3V3 Bidirectional Trigger signals
- DIP switches for easy conﬁguration
- Robust steel case
- Size: 120x118x28 mm
- Timestamp with 0.04 µs resolution selectable
- Can be synchronized via 802.1AS with other devices, such as 100BASE-T1 SPY 12 Port