§1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be personally related to you, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible in accordance with Article 4.7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Technica Engineering GmbH, Leopoldstr. 236, 80807 Munich
Telephone:+49 89/200 07 24-10, Fax: +49 89/200 07 24-30
E-mail: email@example.com (see our imprint).
You can contact our data protection officer Stefan Haugg at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable, your name and phone number) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete the data in this context after storage is no longer necessary or restrict processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. We also mention the defined criteria for the storage time.
§2 Your Rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
• right to be informed
• right of access
• right to rectification
• right to erasure/to be forgotten
• right to restrict processing
• right to data portability
• right to object and rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
§3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of the mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 sec. 1.1 lit. f GDPR):
• IP address
• Date and time of the request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the request (concrete page)
• Access Status/HTTP Status Code
• amount of data transferred in each case
• Website from which the request originates
• Operating system and its interface
• Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
• Transient cookies (here b)
• Persistent cookies (in addition to c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predetermined period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in your browser’s security settings at any time.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
§5 Application via our applicant portal
(1) If you would like to apply for one of our advertised positions or on your own initiative, please use our application portal. This is the only way we can ensure that your personal data is transported securely via the Internet without anyone being able to access this data on the transport route. You also facilitate the process of processing, because when you transfer your application to our system, a well-regulated procedure with a strict authorization concept takes place. Furthermore, the correct processing can be simplified for us and finally a correct deletion of your personal data can be done much easier.
(2) If you apply to us, we regularly collect at least the following personal data sent to us voluntarily by you: Postal address (street,house number, address addition, postal code, city, state, country), Personal information (firstname, last name, academic title, gender, birthday, place of birth, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses, homepage, links to social media profiles), work and project phases ( date of entry, exit date, company name, company address, employment ratio, weekly working time, industry, field of work, position, skills, websites and Internet resources), school phases (entry date, date of withdrawal, institution name, address, training topic/study programme/focus), academic publications (publication date, title, topic, institute, congress volume, list of authors, postal address of the conference, Skills, field of work, industry, websites and Internet resources), more information (personal interests/hobbies, service certificates and recommendations, other websites and Internet resources), job objectives(salary, availability date, position),
(3) Processing of your data by third parties In order to ensure that application documents are handled safely, we use the services of Recruitee B.V., Keizersgracht 313, 1016 EE Amsterdam, Niederlande https://recruitee.com/en/impressum. Further information on the handling of personal data by the service provider is available at https://recruitee.com/en/privacy and https://recruitee.com/en/security-gdpr.
(4) Time limits for deletion
After the job advertisement has been completed, your data will be deleted from our applicant system immediately. If you are employed by technica engineering, we will transfer your data to your personnel file. If a cancellation is made, we will delete your data from our system. Experience has shown that this process can take up to three months, so the rule period for deletion is three months. If you would like a show-stopping deletion, you are welcome to inform us easily.
(5) In the case of an unsolicited application, we will keep your data in our system for 12 months with your consent. After that, the data is automatically deleted and automatically informed by our system. From this point on, you will need to apply again if you want to stay in our system. If you wish to be deleted prematurely, you are welcome to inform us easily.
(6) Legal basis
The legal basis for the processing is the consent in accordance with Article 6 lit a GDPR as well as for the processing of your application for the purpose of the fulfilment of the contract Art. 6 lit b GDPR.
(1) With your consent, you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are identified in the declaration of consent.
(2) To subscribe to our newsletter, we use the so-called double-opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to send the newsletter. If you do not confirm your registration within [24 hours], your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store your IP addresses and times of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify any misuse of your personal data.
(3) The only obligation to send the newsletter is your e-mail address. The provision of further separately marked data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. After your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Article 6 lit. a GDPR.
(4) You can revoke your consent to sending the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint.
(5) For the processing of our newsletter we use the service provider Mailchimp. For more information about Mailchimp, please visit the following link https://mailchimp.com/legal/
§7 Use of Matomo (tracking, analysis of user behavior)
(1) This website uses the web analysis service Matomo in order to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics obtained, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Matomo is Art. 6.1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) For this evaluation, cookies (more details in section 4) are stored on your computer. We collect the information collected in this way exclusively on our own servers in Germany. You can set the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we would like to point out that you may not be able to use this website in full. The prevention of the storage of cookies is possible by setting it in your browser. Preventing the use of Piwik is possible by removing the following hook to activate the opt-out plug-in:
(3) This website uses Piwik with the “AnonymizeIP” extension. As a result, IP addresses are processed in abbreviated, thus excluding direct personal redress. The IP address transmitted by your browser via Piwik will not be merged with other data collected by us.
(4) The Piwik program is an open source project. For information from the third party on data protection, see https://matomo.org/privacy-policy/.
§8 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such a revocation affects the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not required in particular for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in the following description of the functions. In exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your reasoned objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons for continuing the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can contact us about your advertising objection under our published contact details.