Capture Module Ethernet Combo
The Capture Module Ethernet Combo is used to capture the traffic from 1x 1000BASE-T1 line (between two DUTs) and 2 x 100BASE-T1 (between four DUTs) lines, correspondingly.
The traffic is captured without causing interference on the network and delivered with a 40 ns resolution hardware time stamp, thus making the analysis of AVB/ TSN traffic possible.
Several devices can be used on the same setup, whenever more T1 ports are needed, and when other IVN technologies are present, the in-built-synchronization using 802.1AS allows for simultaneous use with the other „IVN2Eth Capture Modules“.
Many additional features make this device appropriate for general-purpose testing.
- 1 Link Line 1000BASE-T1 (2 Ports)
- 2 Link Line 100BASE-T1 (4 Ports)
- Technically Enhanced Capture Module Protocol (time stamping…)
- Configure easily via webserver
- Network Time Synchronization (802.1AS)- allows to synchronize multiple Eth Combos or any other "Capture Module"
- Cascading and synchronization of multiple devices
- Source Timestamping with 40 ns resolution
- High Speed Startup
- Startup Buffer
- Output Traffic Shaping
- AVB/TSN Capture capable
- Time- Aware Injection
- Rotary Switch for manual configuration of the device´s IP-Addresses (Gbit - RJ-45)
- Wakeup capable
- Extended Power mode for Car Integration
- Robust stainless-steel case
- Size: 137 x 129 x 33 mm
More Information below