Capture Module 100 High
The Capture Module 100 High is used to capture the traffic with 6 ports, up-to 6 point-to-point 100BASE-T1 connection. The traffic is captured without causing interference on the network and delivered with a 40 ns resolution hardware time stamp, thus making the analysis of AVB/ TSN traffic possible.
Several devices can be used on the same setup, whenever more 100BASE-T1 ports are needed, and when other IVN technologies are present, the in-built-synchronization using 802.1AS allows for simultaneous use with the other „IVN2Eth Capture Modules“.
Many additional features make this device appropriate for general-purpose testing.
- 6 x Link Lines 100BASE-T1 (12 Ports)
- Technically Enhanced Capture Module Protocol (time stamping…)
- Configure easily via webserver
- Network Time Synchronization (802.1AS)- allows to synchronize multiple 100 High or any other "Capture Module"
- Cascading and synchronization of multiple devices
- Source Timestamping with 40 ns resolution
- High Speed Startup
- Startup Buffer
- Output Traffic Shaping
- AVB/ TSN Capture capable
- Time/ Aware Injection
- Rotary Switch for manual configuration of the device´s IP-Addresses (Gbit - RJ-45)
- Wakeup capable
- Extended Power Mode for Car integration
- Voltage requirement: 12 to 24 Volt DC
- Robust stainless-steel case
- Size: 167 x 130 (143) x 32 mm