100BASE-T1 MediaConverter BCM from Technica Engineering is a tool that is used in automotive product development and when testing electronic control units (ECUs). It creates the link between an on-board vehicle network based on 100BASE-T1 and the Ethernet-based computer belonging to the testing and development set-up.
No packages are stored or modiﬁed in the device. The process is a pure physical layer conversion.
100BASE-T1 MediaConverter BCM is the ideal solution for working quickly and efﬁciently with the new 100BASE-T1 technology.
- Converts IEEE 100BASE-T1 100 MBit/s Fullduplex 1 x Twisted Pair unshielded to Fast Ethernet 100BASETX Fullduplex 2 x Twisted Pair shielded or unshielded
- Broadcom 100BASE-T1 Technology
- Master / Slave conﬁguration
- HalfOut / FullOut conﬁguration
- Power requirement: 8 to 16 Volt DC, Power consumption: 2 Watt
- Massive stainless steel housing
- Status LEDs
- Conﬁguration DIP switches
- Automotive MQS connector included (Power, 100BASE-T1)
- Standard Ethernet RJ45 connector
- Size: 92 x 63 x 28 mm