100BASE-T1 Mediaconverter EMC Set
100BASE-T1 MediaConverter EMC Set from Technica Engineering is the first commercial tool for EMC validation of 100BASE-T1 ECU’s. It works in a pair-set, converting 100BASE-T1 (a.k.a BroadR-Reach (TM from Broadcom)) to optical fiber and back to 100BASE-T1 and is specially designed to emit below the industry’s EMI standard requirements.
No packages are stored or modified in the device. The process is a pure physical layer conversion.
100BASE-T1 MediaConverter EMC Set is the ideal solution for working quickly and efficiently with the new 100BASE-T1 technology.
- Converts 100BASE-T1 (a.k.a Broadcom BroadR-Reach) 100 MBit/s full duplex 1x unshielded twisted pair to optical fiber and back to 100BASE-T1
- Master/slave configuration
- HalfOut/FullOut configuration
- Power requirement: 10 to 13 Vold DC (nominal 12 Volt DC), power consumption: 3 Watt
- Stainless steel housing
- Status LEDs
- Configuration DIP switches
- Automotive MQS connector included (Power, 100BASE-T1)
- Optical Fiber via SFP modules (modules and fiber included in the set)
- Size: 92 x 63 x 30 mm