MediaGateway from Technica Engineering is a development tool for testing and analysing on-board vehicle networks.
It allows users to disconnect and loop through up to 12 100BASE-T1-based devices on the physical layer and to establish virtual point-to-point connections, thus making it possible to filter and control data streams (routing, mirroring, forwarding).
Media Gateway is excellently suitable for subsystem testing stations and can also be installed in a test vehicle without complications. It is configured conveniently via a browser through the integrated web server.
The CAN-Ethernet functionality (Art.-Nr.: TE-1200) and the FlexRay Logging functionality (Art.-Nr.: TE-1250) can be purchased separately.
- 12 Broadcom 100BASE-T1 ports (100 MBit/s full duplex on a single unshielded twisted pair)
- 3 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 1 SFP Gigabit Ethernet port
- Automotive Tyco MQS connectors for 100BASE-T1 and power supply
- Web server for easy configuration: Master/Slave, HalfOut/FullOut, Port Forwarding, Port Mirroring, VLAN Tagging
- WakeUp function by CAN Bus or Wakeline
- Power output for attached devices: VBAT max. 1 Ampere in total
- 19 status LEDs
- Possibility to reset to default settings by pushbutton
- Robust steel case
- Power requirement: 8 to 16 V DC, power consumption: 8 Watt
- Size: 195 x 143 x 33 mm