Capture Module LIN Combo
The Capture Module LIN Combo is used to capture the traffic from the conventional LIN busses, as well as differential and grounded analogue signals and send these within the PDUs of Ethernet MAC II frames via 100BASE-T1 or Standard Ethernet,with the responding time information of when they were captured.
Several devices can be used on the same setup,whenever more interfaces are needed, and when other IVN technologies are present, the in-built-synchronization using 802.1AS allows for simultaneous use with the other „IVN2Eth Capture Modules“.
Many additional features make this device appropriate for general-purpose testing.
- 10x LIN
- 4x analogue inputs
- 2x analogue inputs (galvanically isolated)
- PLP Protocol (time stamp,...)
- Configure easily via webserver
- Network Time Sychronization (802.1AS) - allows to synchronize multiple LIN Combos or any other "Capture Module"
- Cascading and synchronization of multiple devices
- Source Timestamping with 40 ns resolution
- High Speed Startup
- Startup Buffer
- Output Traffic Shaping
- Rotary Switch for manual configuration of the device´s IP-Addresses (Gbit - RJ-45)
- Wakeup capable
- Extended Power Mode for Car integration
- Robust stainless-steel case
- Size: 129 x 121 (133) x 32mm
finden Sie hier