Capture Module CAN Combo
The Capture Module CAN Combo is used to capture the traffic from the conventional CAN busses, as well as CAN-FD, FlexRay and RS-232 can be captured without interfering the original networks.
The messages are timestamped with 40 ns resolution when captured and sent within the PDUs of Ethernet MAC II frames via 100BASE-T1 or Standard Ethernet.
Several devices can be used on the same setup,whenever more interfaces are needed, and when other IVN technologies are present, the in-built-synchronization using 802.1AS allows for simultaneous use with the other „IVN2Eth Capture Modules“.
Many additional features make this device appropriate for general- purpose testing.
- 6x CAN /CAN-FD
- 1x FlexRay
- 2x RS-232/TTL
- PLP Protocol (time stamp,...)
- Configure easily via webserver
- Network Time Synchronization (802.1AS)-allows to synchronize multiple CAN Combos or any other "Capture Module"
- Cascading and synchronization of multiple devices
- Source Timestamping with 40 ns resolution
- High Speed Startup
- Startup Buffer
- Output Traffic Shaping
- Rotary Switch for manual configuration of the device´s IP-Addresses (Gbit- RJ-45)
- Wakeup capable
- Extended Power Mode for Car integration
- Robust stainless- steel case
- Size: 129 x120 (134) x 32mm
finden Sie hier