Capture Module 1000 High
The Capture Module 1000 High is used to capture the traffic with 12 ports, up-to 6 point-to-point 1000BASE-T1 connection. Using 40 ns resolution hardware time stamp and highly deterministic latency times, AVB/TSN traffic remains synchronized and can be accurately analyzed. For the high amount of data, both Standard Gigabit Ethernet, as well as SFP+ interfaces provide enough bandwith for the uplink.
Several devices can be used on the same setup whenever more 1000BASE-T1 ports are needed, and when other IVN technologies are present, the in-built-synchronization using 802.1AS allows for simultaneous use with the other „IVN2Eth Capture Modules“.
Many additional features make this device appropriate for general-purpose testing.
- 6 x Link Lines 1000BASE-T1 (12 Ports)
- PLP Protocol (time stamp,...)
- Configure easily via webserver
- Network Time Synchronization (802.1AS) - allows to synchronize multiple 100 High or any other "Capture Module"
- Cascading and synchronization of multiple devices
- Source Timestamping with 40 ns resolution
- High Speed Startup
- Startup Buffer
- Output Traffic Shaping
- AVB/TSN Capture capable
- Time-Aware Injection
- Rotary Switch for manual configuration of the device´s IP-Addresses (Gbit - RJ-45)
- Wakeup capable
- Extended Power Mode for Car integration
- Robust stainless-steel case
- Size: 186 x 130,4 x 32,5 mm.
finden Sie hier