BTS - BODY ELECTRONIC TEST SYSTEM
The Body Electronic Test System (BTS) enables automotive OEMs to develop testing projects next to Technica Engineering´s team. It provides the user with a wide testing scope, which allows the performance of complex testing projects. Hence, it has achieved great market acceptance and adaptability.
Given our BTS’ 12x configurable channels, which support CAN, LIN and FlexRay, and use SOME/IP’s Ethernet protocol to communicate, the adaptability of this test system to different customers’ requirements is provided. It also features 1x controllable relay channel to aid the user.
As a highly scalable Hardware-in-the-Loop (HiL) test system, Technica Engineering’s Body Electronic Test System (BTS) serves to automatically validate body ECUs as well as the most used in recent automotive systems. We can configure it according to your requirements and it possesses all common hardware interfaces and systems from the body electronics environment.
The BTS is above all characterized by the fact that real loads can be realized. The in-built continuous voltage and current measurement on the Analogue and Digital I/Os as well as the short-cut features, alongside the CAN, FlexRay and LIN interfaces using Ethernet (via SOME/IP), make it unique in the market.
The core of the BTS is a generic signal card that provides all the necessary inputs and outputs. A software interface can be used to configure a highly diverse range of requirements. Up to 32 basic cards can be operated in parallel, thus making it possible to simulate up to 448 channels at the maximum capacity level. Therefore, you can adapt BTS optimally to your needs.
All-in-all, with Technica Engineering’s Body Electronic Test System (BTS), the customers will have the chance to successfully develop and validate their ECUs by working in projects with the most complete equipment for multi-purpose testing.
If you have any question, further queries, or you are wishing to receive more information on our BTS, don’t hesitate to contact us at Sales@technica-engineering.de
- 12 conﬁgurable digital and analogue (including PWM) I/O channels, with in-built voltage and current measurement
- 1 controllable relay channel, with in-built voltage and current measurement
- 1 controllable low current source channel ( current < 35mA), with in-built voltage and current measurement
- 2 x High/Low Speed CAN
- 2 x LIN buses
- 1 x FlexRay
- Full conﬁgurable by software: Each channel can be conﬁgured independently as Input or Output
- Allow connections of analogue and digital signals
- The Open-Load and short-circuit to Ground or to VBAT fault states can be simulated for all the channels
- All channels feature a double self-protection function to avoid damage the BTS base boards or the connected device
- HW Protection to avoid a current higher than 2A
- SW protection with conﬁgurable threshold current pro channel
- Time synchronization between boards through CAN interface
- For connection of hardware extensions to expand the functions of the base board, a connector with power and control/communications interfaces (3x SPI, I2C) is provided
- Two possibilities to report changes in I/O Channels: Cyclic or On Event
- Playback of stored patterns, for cases where timing is a critical factor
finden Sie hier