100BASE-T1 SFP Module
The 100BASE-T1 SFP Module is the optimum solution to convert between 100BASE-T1 and SGMII. It ﬁts into a standard Small Form-factor Pluggable (SFP) and generates 100 Mbit/s full-duplex 100BASE-T1.
It configures itself to Automotive 100BASE-T1 after power up. Master/slave mode of operation can be set with the DIP switch.
Registers of the integrated Transceiver are accessible via I2C interface for diagnosis and reconﬁguration.
It works seemlesly with our MediaGateway, which has one SFP slot. In any other case, please contact us for more info.
- 100BASE-T1 and SGMII converter
- Fits into a standard SFP Slot
- Power requirements: 3.3 Volt DC
- Supports I2C for internal register access
- DIP switch for Master/ Slave conﬁguration
- Size: 68 x 14 x 14 mm