MediaConverter from Technica Engineering is a tool that is used in automotive product development and when testing electronic control units (ECUs). It creates the link between an on-board vehicle network based on 100BASE-T1 and the Ethernet-based computer belonging to the testing and development set-up.
No packages are stored or modified in the device. The process is a pure physical layer conversion.
Media Converter is the ideal solution for working quickly and efficiently with the new 100BASE-T1 technology.
- Converts Broadcom 100BASE-T1 100 MBit/s full duplex 1 x twisted pair unshielded to Fast Ethernet 100BaseTX full duplex 2 x twisted pair shielded or unshielded.
- Master/slave configuration
- HalfOut/FullOut configuration
- Power requirement: 8 to 16 V DC, power consumption: 2 Watt
- Solid steel housing
- Status LEDs
- Configuration DIP switches
- Automotive MQS connector included (Power, 100BASE-T1)
- Standard Ethernet RJ45 connector
- Size: 92 x 63 x 28 mm