100BASE-T1 Media Converter USB
The 100BASE-T1 MediaConverter USB from Technica Engineering is a smart tool used in automotive product development to test electronic control units (ECUs). It creates the link between an on-board vehicle network based on 100BASE-T1 and the USB computer belonging to the testing and development set-up, by providing a new network interface card (USB-LAN).
The USB interface directly feeds the device to provide power avoiding additional cables and connectors. Thanks to the provided Windows driver the device allows a simple configuration.
Thus the 100BASE-T1 MediaConverter USB is the ideal solution for working quickly and efficiently with the new 100BASE-T1 technology.
- Converts Broadcom 100BASE-T1 100 MBit/s full duplex 1x unshielded twisted pair (UTP) to USB-LAN
- Master/slave configuration through a windows tool (Linux driver available)
- Power requirement: 5V DC provided from USB 2.0
- Small size device as portable solution
- Status LEDs
- Automotive MQS connector included (100BASE-T1)
- Standard USB Connector
- Size: 60 x 42 x 19mm