1000Base-T1 SPY mini is more than just a development tool for testing and analysing on-board vehicle networks, is the ﬁrst one that allows to snifﬁng 1000Base-t1 (Automotive Gigabit Ethernet) trafﬁc.
It allows to sample data frames directly from the bus without inﬂuencing the original network, and also provides the possibility to serve as a converter between 1000Base-T and 1000Base-T1.
In logging mode the data Frames can be enhanced with additional information: the exact timestamp with 0.04 µs resolution and the bus port the data was originally received on. All data can be recorded on a PC or datalogger for detailed ofﬂine analysis.
Different SPY modes are allowed:
1. Copying each direction of 1000Base-T1 Trafﬁ c to one independent RJ45 interface
2. Allowing copy of both directions of 1000Base-T1 trafﬁ c to only one RJ45 interface, assuming less than 500Mbps trafﬁ c bandwidth in each direction.
Optionally other Use-Cases as Dual Media Converter or Frame Generator are also available.
- Samples data frames directly from the bus without inﬂ uencing the original network.
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Power requirements: 12 Volt DC Nominal (8-16 Volts), 4 to 7 Watt
- 6x 3V3 Bidirectional Trigger signals
- DIP switches for easy conﬁguration
- Robust steel case
- Size: 120x118x28 mm
- Timestamp with 0.04 µs resolution selectable