The USB 100BASE-T1 Converter from Technica Engineering allows you to expand your PC/Laptop with an additional Network Interface Card with the in-built USB-LAN chip and to interact directly with your 100BASE-T1 (a.k.a. BroadR-Reach ™) device with only one device. The power supply for the converter is provided by the USB port. /strong>
Windows and Linux drivers available. It uses the widely used micro-USB and one Broadcom BCM 89811 phy.
Thus the USB 100BASE-T1 Converter is the ideal solution for working quickly and efficiently with the new 100BASE-T1 technology.
- Converts Broadcom 100BASE-T1 100 MBit/s full duplex 1x unshielded twisted pair (UTP) to USB-LAN
- Master/slave configuration through a windows tool (Linux driver available)
- Power requirement: 5V DC provided from USB 2.0
- Small size device as portable solution
- Status LEDs
- Automotive MQS connector included (100BASE-T1)
- Standard USB Connector
- Size: 60 x 42 x 19mm