Enhanced Ethernet Switch RJ-45
The Enhanced Ethernet Switch (EES) RJ-45 from Technica Engineering is a Standard Ethernet switch with strong AVB/TSN capabilities that provides the user 8x Gigabit Standard Ethernet ports and 2x SFP+ connectors allowing 2x 1Gb/10Gb lines for data uplink. The EES with its different variants is the successor product of the Media Gateway.
The EES can establish virtual point-to-point connections, using single tagged VLANs (802.1q) and double-tagged VLANs (802.1q-in-q), thus enabling filter and control over data streams. Each port provides 8-levels of Quality of Services (QoS) classes and advanced traffic filtering capabilities with ingress and egress rules, which ensures the prioritization, resource reservation, and control mechanisms over the data received.
Through an internal configuration website, the users can easily configure the device for their use cases, abstracting the complex underlying switch hardware. This includes: VLANs, port mirroring, forwarding or filtering, deep inspection through TCAM rules, port segmentation, and many other features offered by Layer 2 switches.
The Enhanced Ethernet Switch provides a reliable gPTP/802.1AS automotive profile stack for time synchronization that allows strong customization possibilities to adapt to any customer use case. Our product is also capable of Audio Video Bridging (AVB) functions with the possibility to statically configure stream reservation and shaping features (802.1Qav).
The Enhanced Ethernet Switch is also prepared for additional TSN functionality support: 802.1Qav, Qci, Qbv, and Qbu. Customer specific use cases can be supported, if needed. Contact the Technica Engineering sales team for additional information and individual setup proposals.
The product also provides wake-up and sleep features.
Technica Engineering launches this device with three variants to provide more flexibility to the users.
- 8x 100/1000BASE-T RJ-45 ports
- 2x SFP+ Ports for Logging data output (up to 10Gps each)
- 1x 100BASE-T Fast Ethernet Port for configuration
- Easy configuration via webserver and remote configuration messages
- Import and export of configurations
- Wake up / sleep functionality
- Possibility to reset to default settings by push button
- Dual speed capable (both100- and 1000BASE-T)
- Time synchronization: 802.1AS automotive profile (gPTP) support
- Individual use cases for the following TSN functionalities as on-demand support: 802.1Qav, Qci, Qbv, Qbu (check with our Technical Sales Team)
- Extended voltage range: 12-to-24-volt automotive battery voltage systems compatible
- Extended operating temperature range: -40ºC to +85ºC
- Robust steel case
- Size: 164x120x35 mm
If you have any question or you are wishing to receive the User Manual or more information on Enhanced Ethernet Switch RJ-45, feel free to contact us at email@example.com