ANDi -Automotive Network Diagnoser
The Automotive Network Diagnoser (ANDi) is a test and simulation environment for electronic control units Automotive Ethernet (100BASE-T1 / 1000BASE-T1), CAN, CAN-FD, LIN and FlexRay communication technologies. Our ANDi software supports developers and test engineers of electronic control units regarding the validation of their ECU functions through residual bus simulations and intelligent message generation. Test Automation can be facilitated by including Python® scripts using the ANDi Scripting Tool. A Traffic Viewer with a signal graph display and seamless support of automotive databases (FIBEX 4, LDF, DBC, DBC, FIBEX Ethernet, FIBEX CAN, ARXML CAN, ARXML Ethernet) makes it ultimately flexible and practical for individual OEM applications.
The ANDi tool features a detailed documentation including all features and functionalities, which can be accessed in the tool itself after the installation. Through the support of Technica Engineering products, different other hardware and .net extensions, ANDi can be used as a powerful tool for complex ECU tests and test automation.
Pyhon® scripts can be used for test automation purposes using the ANDi scripting tool. Highly performant functionalities can be triggered by our Python scripting tool in ANDi, to achieve a highly performant test automation controled by and easy-to-use scripting language (Python).
ANDi helps test teams to validate their ECU functions throughout the test process (planning, development, realization, and reporting). ANDi is particularly ﬂexible and user-friendly, thanks to its scope of functionalities, its expandability and its graphical user interface.
Technica Engineering features two variants of the ANDi tool:
ANDi Premium is the full version of the tool containing all features and functionalities. This software requires a license which can be requested via email@example.com.
ANDi Free is a cost-free, reduced version which includes the ANDi Traffic Viewer with special interfaces to configure and re-program our hardware products. For example, this free version of ANDi provides an optional configurator tool to re-configure our Capture Modules.
How to get your ANDi Premium version:
- Under the following URL, you can download the ANDi Premium version: technica-engineering.de/ANDi/(you can find more information in the “Installation Guide ANDi Tool” document).
- Download the *.exe file and install ANDi on your Windows computer
- After the installation and at the first execution of ANDi, a dialog will appear to install a CodeMeter Runtime-Kit as a virtual Dongle. Later you will see a file named “*****.WibuCmRaC”… Please send us this file to firstname.lastname@example.org to get your premium or trial license.
- To request a license, please send us an Email to email@example.com with your commercial information.
How to get your ANDi Free Version:
- Under the following URL, you can download the ANDi Free version: technica-engineering.de/ANDiFree/ (Please find more information in the “Installation Guide ANDi Tool” document).
- Download the *.exe File and install it on your Windows computer
- Standard Ethernet protocols (including Ethernet, VLAN, ICMP, IPv4, IPv6 IP, DHCP, TCP, UDP, ARP, TFTP, and OEM specific protocols)
- Automotive Ethernet protocols (including SOME/IP, SOME/IP-SD, gPTP, DoIP, PTP, IEEE1722)
- Bus systems: 100BASE-T1 and 1000BASE-T1 Ethernet, CAN, LIN, FlexRay
- Supported message databases: FIBEX 4, LDF, DBC, DBC, FIBEX Ethernet, FIBEX CAN, ARXML CAN, ARXML Ethernet
- Logfile formats reading ASCII, PCAP, PCAPNG, MDF4, ASCII, CSV and writing PCAP, PCAPNG
- Complete simulation of the SOME/IP and SOME/IP-SD protocols
- FIBEX- and DBC-based generation of simulation nodes
- PCAP recorder for advanced recording of bus traffic with definable trigger conditions
- Easy to manage GUI for the generation of Bursts of Traffic