1000BASE-T1 SFP Module hMTD
The 1000BASE-T1 SFP Module H-MTD is a solution to convert between 1000BASE-T1 and SGMII using an H-MTD connector. It ﬁts into a standard SFP (Small Form-factor Pluggable) slot and provides an Automotive Ethernet interface (100/1000 Mbit/s full-duplex, on one single twisted pair cable). When plugged into approved devices, Hardware-in-Loop (HiL) systems, and test benches with compatible chassis, the SFP Module has to be configured to Automotive Ethernet (100- or 1000BASE-T1) after power-up.
The device features four dip switches for the following functionalities:
- Dip switch no. 1: Slave / Master setting
- Dip switch no. 2: 100/1000Mbps
- Dip switch no. 3: IEEE/Legacy mode
- Dip switch no. 4: SingleSendS/MultipleSendS mode
The device can be used together with other Technica Engineering products, like the Media Gateway or Enhanced Ethernet Switch (EES) , or other approved chassis of Technica partners. However, the SFP Modules do not work as a “plug-and-play” solution. To set up the SFP Module, the user must be able to interact with the registers of the Phy via I²C and get in touch with Marvell (the PHY manufacturer) to receive the NDA-protected PHY-register setting datasheet to initialize the Phy. Some commercially available devices already recognize and work with the SFP modules successfully, please check the supported devices together with us.
You can get in touch with our technical sales team via firstname.lastname@example.org for your individual use case with this product.
- 1000BASE-T1 to SGMII conversion
- Marvell 88Q2112 A2 PHY
- Four dip switches to select Slave/Master, 100/1000Mbps, IEEE/Legacy mode, and SingleSendS/MultipleSendS settings
- H-MTD connector for Automotive Ethernet
- Fits into a standard SFP slot
- IP 20 rating
- Supports I2C for internal register access
- Status LEDs
- Power requirements: 3.3 Volt DC
- Size: 68 x 14 x 14 mm
If you have any question or you are wishing to receive the User Manual or more information on 1000BASE-T1 SFP Module hMTD feel free to contact us at email@example.com