THESIS / INTERNSHIP PROJECT IN AUTOMOTIVE ECU-TESTING (M/F)
Warning: Illegal string offset 'title' in /www/htdocs/w01243b5/eichmeister.de/site_technica/wp-content/themes/eichmeister/em-content/templates/tpl-em-hero-simple.php on line 108
Technica Engineering, as an innovative technology company, offers products and services for the development and testing of electronic control modules. Our innovative hard and software solutions make it possible to thoroughly and efficiently test components and networks of modern on-board electronics during their development.
We support our clients in all phases of development. Through a combination of engineering and consulting we accompany the development of new products and systems in the automotive field and in all related high-tech industries. We always offer an attractive starting point for our employees with fast possibilities for personal progress, competent colleagues with several years of experience, flat hierarchies and a diverse range of tasks with several different possibilities of development in our business areas.
Under the supervision of Infra-Test Department in Technica office and BMW JC-2 office, we have a fulltime project for programming a graphical user interface (GUI) based application for electronic control unit (ECU) testing, simulation and analysis. The internship is four months with an opportunity for extension, pending on the needs and is also applicable as Thesis.
- Simulation and test: User-friendly functions for starting TDFNext simulation nodes
- Simulation and test: User-friendly Interface for sending Diagnostic messages
- Simulation and test: GUI extensions for user friendly DUT input setting
- Simulation and test: Scripting functionality: Evaluation of some scripting engine (C# Scripting, IronPhyton,..)
- Simulation and test: Scripting functionality: Evaluation of some scripting editor (Syntax Highlighting, Auto Complete, …)
- Measurement and analysis: GUI extensions for user friendly output using panel windows
- Measurement and analysis: Trace window for messages and bus events
- Measurement and analysis: Graphic window for plotting of signals
- Technical skills in C#.NET or VB.NET
- Object oriented design
- Knowledge which corresponds to ongoing studies in software engineering
- Valid working visa or student visa with work permission during the project
Apply as Thesis / Internship Project in Automotive ECU-Testing (m/f)