Tester for (m/f/d) a testbench (Teilsystemplatz) for the manual/automatic testing of advanced control units
- You are preparing and execute electronics tests using real/simulated loads.
- You are responsible for analysing the customer/system requirements.
- Creating test specifications, test scenarios and maintenance of the test environment.
- You are in constant contact with the various development departments in our company and supporting the bug/issue analysis and providing supporting documents like error logs and others.
- Participate in meetings on a regular basis. Inform the risk/status and re-plan the activities discussed during meeting.
- The creation of reports (bug reporting, lessons learned), inventory tracking and processing statistics are as much a part of your area of responsibility, such as planning and managing the test execution.
- You will create and execute functional and non-functional tests, participating in the smoke/ Go-No-Go testing according to the Test Plan.
- You have one (at least partially) completed technical studies.
- You must have one the programming skills in C, Java, VB, C#, etc. and the Scripting language like – CAPL, Python.
- Your experience with Agile, V-Model is good enough to work independently.
- Your advantage can be experience with embedded systems (multimeter and oscilloscope handling, soldering, communication protocols like LIN, CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet)
- You should have language skills in English (must have).
- Having German language skills is an added advantage (sometimes customer interaction is in German).
Apply as Tester for (m/f/d) a testbench (Teilsystemplatz) for the manual/automatic testing of advanced control units
Further job offers
Software Developer (m/f/d) for Software Infrastructures in Testing Applications
Softwareentwickler (m/w/d) für ein Testing-Framework in .NET Plattform mit C#
Electronics technician (m/f/d) for Tools and Systems in Munich/Garching
IT Systemadministrator (m/w/d) mit Schwerpunkt Windows und Linux in München
Software Developer (m/f/d) C++ for Frameworks in virtual Testing in Munich
Automotive Software Developer (m/f/d) for testing frameworks
Testing Engineer (m/f/d) for modern Automotive ECUs in Munich