Software developer (gn) C ++ frameworks for virtual security in Munich
Technica Engineering GmbH is an electrical engineering company with currently 300 employees at three locations and is this year more than 11 years in business.
We are developing and producing our own electronic products just as we advise our customers on new development and testing projects. Our technical specialization in the area of Automotive Ethernet and ECU development enables us to provide technical solutions for topics such as on-board electrical systems, ADAS, security, body functions, comfort functions, gateways and much more.
We are currently offering: Software developer (gn) C ++ for frameworks in the field of virtual security testing in permanent employment in Munich
“The ideal candidate (gn) has already gained initial experience in the automotive industry, in-depth experience in C ++ programming and in frameworks development.”
- We provide you a long-term secure workplace with fair payment and a sympatric team, which is willing to invest time for your onboarding.
- We offer flexible working hours and overtime tracking.
- You will find modern workplaces and work tools with us.
- You have a lot of freedom of choice in the handling of their daily work.
- There is an attractive training (development program for all employees (languages, certificates, management, subject-specific).
If you are interested in this position, please upload your application documents via our portal, here below.
We are looking forward to see you,
Your Technica Engineering Recruiting Team
- With our software project team (3 employees in the team) you are developing frameworks for testing software in the area of virtual security, here in-house in our Leopoldstraße office.
- Your tasks also include communication with the customer and the project participants on our site.
- You have already acquired in-depth knowledge of modern software methods and architectures using object-oriented principles.
- Your experience in dealing with C ++ is professional and allows independent work in a team.
- You are familiar with framework development.
- Your language skills in English are at least communication-proof.
Apply as Software developer (gn) C ++ frameworks for virtual security in Munich