FPGA Developer (m/f)
As an innovative technology company, Technica Engineering GmbH offers a wide range of products and services for the development and testing of electronic control devices. For instance, our innovative hardware and software solutions enable to comprehensively and efficiently test modern electronic components and networks during their development.
We always offer our employees an attractive start with fast promotion prospects, competent colleagues with many years of experience for guidance and support, flat hierarchies and a variety of tasks with various development opportunities in our business areas.
If you are open-minded to innovative vehicle technologies, you like to inspire innovative paths, have high self-initiative, as well as a high quality awareness, apply to us.
Technica Engineering is looking for a FPGA Engineer in support of product teams developing and improving electronic products. The ideal candidate will have experience in the creation, simulation, validation, and integration of programmable logic into a targeted FPGA embedded in a broad range of systems and interfaces.
- Engage in all phases of product development, including concept, architecture, design, and test
- Carry out programmable logic development, timing optimizations, verification, board level integration and validation.
- Modify and improve existing FPGA designs in VHDL
- Participate in interdisciplinary design teams and reviews such as peer reviews, code reviews, and other technical exchanges.
- Perform detailed technical analyses, and create test and analysis reports
- Creation of all relevant design description documentation and comment records to ensure the delivery of a quality finished product
- Follow established company processes for product development and configuration management.
- Provide guidance to improve processes and ensure consistency with industry best practices.
- Mentors other Engineers and Technicians.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with 3+ years of experience on FPGA design
- Experience either on Altera or Xilinx FPGA devices
- Experience on FPGA tools from Intel (Altera): Quartus
- Experience preferable on VHDL desirable, but on Verilog is also fine
- Experience on simulation and synthesis: ModelSim
- Experience in automotive environment is desirable
- Fluent German and English skills for business
- Friendly appearance coupled with reliability
Apply as FPGA Developer (gn) in Munich