EMBEDDED SOFTWARE DEVELOPER IN AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGIES (M/F)
Technica Engineering, as an innovative technology company, offers products and services for the development and testing of electronic control modules. Our innovative hard and software solutions make it possible to thoroughly and efficiently test components and networks of modern on-board electronics during their development.
We are looking for an Embedded Software Developer in Automotive Technologies (m/f) for our Embedded Development Team.
Our embedded software development team consists of five software engineers. You also work closely with a development team of our subsidiary in Tunisia / Sfax. Your trainer will be your group leader directly and includes the introduction to all the tools we use. Our goal is to build together a long-term strategically important research project.
If you are open-minded about innovative automotive technologies, enjoy inspiring others for innovative ways, have a high degree of initiative and a high quality awareness, apply to us.
- Responsibility for the entire development process of an ECU’s component for the whole SW Cycle process (analysis, specification, programming, validation..)
- Clarification of technical requirements with the customer to ensure efficient and consistent solutions.
- Monitoring and control from requirement engineering to testing on the target.
- Continuous Integration, Agile, Test-Driven-Development
- Identification of dependencies in the system
- Contribution to SW specification and effort analysis Design, implement, integrate, document and test the optimization of SW for performance and size.
- Analyze and fix of software defects
- Bachelors/Master degree in a programming discipline, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, etc )
- Responsibility for the entire development process of an ECU’s component.
- Proficiency in C/C++.
- Experience with Linux/Unix, cross-compilers, IDE / Debug Tools
- Experience with writing drivers for RTOS
- BUS systems (CAN, LIN or FlexRay)
- Network-based (Ethernet, IP, TCP/UDP) communication protocols
- Familiarity with standard hardware protocols (SPI, UART, SPI, I2C, PCIe..)
- Familiarity with some form of scripting (Bash, Perl, Python )
- Ability to deliver on tight schedules
- Excellent collaborative skills, should be a great teammate
- Exceptional English written and verbal communication
Apply as Embedded Software Developer in Automative Technologies (gn) in Munich