Embedded Linux Software Developer (m/f)
Currently we are offering a position as embedded Linux Software Developer (m / w) in Automotive in Munich.
“The ideal candidate is having a background in software development for control units for the automotive industry and has already gained initial experience with driver assistance systems and autonomous driving.”
• Independent work and a lot of freedom for the integration of own ideas
• A challenging project landscape in an innovative development environment
• You can record your flexible working hours via our timetracking app
• We offer you a long-term secure job with fair payment
- You are developing Linux BSPs (Board Support Packages) for our own embedded devices products with current ARM SoCs from different manufacturers
- You take care of the commissioning of embedded devices
- Customizing the kernel and bootloader is also part of your job
- You are developing software for Linux in user- and kernel mode.
- Typically you are working with git, yocto, ubuntu, c, python and v4l2.
- The maintenance and further development of development tools complete your task profile.
- You have some years of experience in Embedded Linux development.
- You have experience in the commissioning of embedded devices.
- good knowledge in C / Bash / Python is self-evident for you.
- Experience with submarine, TFTP, NFS, fastboot and knowledge of common interfaces (eg CAN, SPI, I2C, USB) is an advantage.
- With your experience or basic knowledge in image data processing, you can also score points with us.
- Of course you will bring good command of English.
- You have a strong ability to abstract and enjoy the creative solution of complex tasks in a motivated team.
Apply as Embedded Linux Software Developer (gn) in Munich