Embedded Hardware Development Engineer (m/f)
Technica Engineering GmbH is an electrical engineering company with currently 300 employees in the group and is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year.
We develop and produce our own electronic products just as we advise our customers on new development and testing projects. We are an electronics company specialized in securing and testing electronic equipment in on-board electrical networks and in advising automotive manufacturers and their suppliers in the field of E / E, like driving assistance systems and fastbus-ethernet-systems.
Currently we are offering you a position as Embedded Hardware Development Engineer (m/f) for our products development team in permanent employment in Munich
“The ideal candidate has a background in ECU development for the automotive industry and has already gained some experience with SoC-Solutions and fast BUS-Systems.”
Our embedded software development team consists of five software engineers. You also work closely with a development team of our subsidiary in Tunisia / Sfax. Your trainer will be your group leader directly and includes your introduction to all the tools we use. Our goal is to build up together a long-term strategically important research project.
- You are at the cutting edge of electronics development at our customer site.
- We offer you a long-term secure workplace with fair pay.
- As a development company, we can build a suitable device or tool ourselves at any time and thus carry out the test projects.
- Modern workplaces and work tools
- Much freedom of choice in the execution of projects
- Training program for all employees (languages, certificates, management, subject-specific)
- Understanding and analysis of HW Requirements
- Definition of HW Architecture
- Development of schematics (analogic and digital), Layout and design of components
- Simulation of complex analog circuits
- Follow the EMC Test and propose changes if needed
- Perform first power up and startup of the prototypes
- Good knowledge in the field of circuit technology, Electronics (analog and digital) and measurement technology
- Experience with design tools: Mentor Designer, Altium Design and Spice.
- Experience in automotive environment is desirable
- Fluent German and English skills for business
- Good manual skills
- Friendly appearance coupled with reliability
Apply as Embedded Hardware Development Engineer (gn) in Munich