AUTOMOTIVE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (M/F)
Technica Engineering GmbH is an electrical engineering company with currently 300 employees in the group and is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year.
We develop and produce our own electronic products just as we advise our customers on new development and testing projects. We are an electronics company specialized in securing and testing electronic equipment in on-board electrical networks and in advising automotive manufacturers and their suppliers in the field of E / E, like driving assistance systems and fastbus-ethernet-systems.
- Design, implementation and testing of frameworks
- Implementation and design of infrastructures in heterogenous environments
- Review and refactoring of already existing software solutions
- Analysis and debugging of the whole systems
- Interdisciplinary teamwork
- Completed computer science studies or similar
- Good knowledge of OO programming in Java, C++ or a .net language
- Knowledge of at least one script language (Python, Ruby, PHP)
- Structured and solution-oriented work is a must-have
- Automotive experience is appreciated but not a must-have
- Good English and German skills
Apply as Automotive Software Developer (gn) in Munich